The following forms are needed to complete the registration process.
Jr. Cougar Requirements
- Jr. Cougar Online Registration
- Jr. Cougar Basketball Waiver Jr_Cougar_Waiver_2016
- Concussion form (each year) GHSAConcussion_Form
- Physical (in the last year) Physical_Form
- Player Agreement ParentPlayerAgreement
- Payment (via check, credit, or debit)
- All the CCJBC requirements listed below if player makes roster
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Registration from School (instructions below)
- Must have player name, grade, and current year
- Parent/Guardian Information
- Copy of Proof of Residency
- Utility Bill
- Gas/Electric/Water – can not be mobile phone
- Last name must match player last name
- If not, guardianship for report card must match name on bill
- Utility Bill
- Address must be the same on the Progress/Report Card and Proof of Residency
Instructions: Fulton County Progress/Report Card via Home Access
The CCJBC requires proof of school registration which includes the players name, grade, address, and guardianship if the last name is different than the players. The following process will assist families in retrieving this information from Fulton County.
Accessing Fulton County School Information
Enter Username & Password
*Please note, you may have to change students (upper right) if you have multiple children in Fulton County Schools.
Print out the following Documents (must have both documents).
Select REGISTRATION menu item at the top (last one on right)
Scroll down to have the Contacts and Guardian Info shown so you can print the correct information.
Print this page. This will cover all detail of parent, guardian, and address.